2022/2023 Competitive ID Sessions
WSA 2022/2023 Competitive Team Information and Registration
Sessions for Boys and Girls Birth Years 2010-2014
Objective: Identify player groups of like abilities, create new teams, and add to existing teams to compete in the 2022/2023 SLYSA competitive season year. ID Sessions are free. All players must register for the session.
What to Expect: Players will be put through a set of activities. Sessions will last no longer than 60 minutes. There will not be a parent meeting or any other coach-to-parent interaction at the end of the session. On or after June 12, you will be contacted by email. You will either receive a team offer or a suggested pathway to a team.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Dates, Registration, and Info
- 2014 Girls – June 6 at 5:30 PM – Field 1/1A
- 2013 Girls – June 6 at 6:30 PM – Field 1/1A
- 2012 Girls – June 7 at 5:30 PM – Field 1/1A
- 2011 & 2010 Girls – June 7 at 6:30 PM – Field 1/1A
- 2012, 2013 & 2014 Boys – June 8 at 5:30 PM – Field 3
- 2010 & 2011 Boys – June 8 at 6:30 PM – Field 3
Location: Washington Lakeview Soccer Complex, S. Lakeshore Drive, Washington, MO
What to bring: a water bottle
Registration Ends Sunday, June 5, 2022