We are very excited to start the 2020 Spring season, and we are even more excited that you are apart of it. Washington Soccer Association has committed to our mission of player development and that starts with you as coaches. 2019 was the start of something great and we look to continue to grow that success. WSA knows that player development starts with appropriate coaching and support of those coaches.
The association understands that in order for its players to be successful, our coaches need to be successful as well. During our 2019 season, over 30 coaches achieved MYSA (Missouri Youth Soccer Association) certification. This means that our coaches have a standard that allows them to create success and opportunities for their players and team.
It is a great time to be a WSA coach. We reserve Lakeview Soccer complex as the home of all WSA team practices, utilize a play-practice-play model for practices, in addition to sharing practice plans for each week. Player development is not only our mission, but our personal priority. Over half, of the board members are also MYSA certified.
MYSA certification is all online:
- Create a Missouri Youth Soccer Association Account
- Register for your background check ($5 fee)
- Submit your Coaching License ( a minimum of the Foundations to Coaching online course)
- Upload your certificate for CDC Heads Up for Youth Sports training.
- Take the SafeSport training (Required by US Federal govt. Use the code on this page to access.
Our new website washmosoccer.com is built by the company Next Play, locally in Washington. Please make sure to download the mobile app and become a member of the WSA Group for the latest news, schedules and cancellation announcements.
WSA Director of Coaching